Transpersonal Psychotherapy Training
Scuola di Formazione in Psicoterapia Transpersonale
Four year post-graduation course
Full Accredited by Department of Education, University and research MIUR
Departmental Act 30th May, 2002
Pier Luigi Lattuada
Giorgia Donà, ITA (President), Alfredo Ancora, ITA, Arturo De Luca, ITA, Massimo Rosselli, ITA, Jure Biechonsky, Estonia, Bernadette Blin-Lery, France, Gennady Brevde, Russia, Ingo Benjamin Jahrsetz, Germany, Vitor Jose Rodrigues, Portugal, Magda Sole, Spain, Hans Peter Weidinger, Austria, Steven Schmitz, USA, David Lukoff, USA, Glenn Hartelius, USA
TPT, is promoted by Om Associazione per la Medicina e la Psicologia Transpersonale Transpersonal Medicine and Psychology Association) from Milan, Italy. Om was fonde in 1982 by Marlene Silveira and Pier Luigi Lattuada.
TPT is Full Accredited by Department of Education, University and research (MIUR) since 30th May, 2002 (Departmental Act published on
The G.U. n. 144 of 21st June, 2002.)
Integral Transpersonal Institute Sas is the Administrator of TPT
Pier Luigi lattuada M.D., Ph.D. is the Director.
The goals for TPT include:
- To produce graduates who possess advanced knowledge of transpersonal psychology and psychotherapy (Maslow, Grof, Wilber, Tart, Weil, etc.)
- To produce graduates who possess advanced knowledge of the principles and practices of the Biotransenergetics, the Transpersonal discipline elaborated by Pier Luigi lattuada
- To produce graduates who possess the skills and ability to apply the principles and practices of transpersonal psychology and Biotransenergetics to the Self-Realization, awakening of the spiritual nature in each individual, and of one’s most genuine human qualities.
- To produce graduates who possess the skills and ability to apply the principles and practices of transpersonal psychology and Biotransenergetics to psychotherapy, as well as clinical, spiritual and other helping professions.
The expected learning outcomes are:
- To provide experiential training and personal integration of the principles and practices of transpersonal psychology and Biotransenergetics.
- Ability to engage in individual and groups transpersonal psychotherapy practice.
- Acquisition of skills and ability to apply transpersonal approach in families, communities, companies.
- Skills for providing leadership in advancing the field of transpersonal psychology.
- Growth in Self-Realization, awakening of the spiritual nature mindfulness, and, compassion.